Patrons provide much appreciated support enabling the Gallery to grow and maintain the Collection for the enjoyment of visitors today and for future generations.
Through a stimulating events programme and a range of exclusive benefits, Patrons enjoy a close relationship with the Gallery while extending their knowledge of British life, history and culture.
Join as a Patron and enjoy:
- Free entry to all ticketed exhibitions
- Double invitation to a Patrons Preview of each exhibition, followed by the main Private View
- Three complimentary catalogues
- Advance copies of Face to Face, the Gallery’s supporter magazine, and our What’s On guide
- 15% discount in the Portrait Restaurant and Portrait Café
- 10% discount in all Gallery shops
- 10% discount on Venue Hire
- Concessionary rates for all public programme events
- Acknowledgement of your support in the Gallery’s Biennial Review
- Exclusive programme of Patrons events, including out-of-hours access to the Gallery and other institutions, visits to studios and private collections, and overseas trips
From £1,750 per year Patronage is a great way of supporting the Gallery and developing your knowledge of historical and contemporary portraiture in a welcoming and social environment.
US tax payers may wish to join via the American Friends of the National Portrait Gallery an independent 501 (c) 3 registered charitable organisation
For further information please contact:
020 7321 6645