Images are printed in their original proportions, within a white border, on a selection of papers and canvas. Please note that a copyright line is included beneath the image on all but the canvas prints. The dimensions listed below are for the paper size only.
Types of print are available
- Postcard size Satin paper (150 x 100 mm) 270gsm
- Small Satin Photo paper (297 x 210 mm) 290gsm
- Small Art Etch paper (297 x 210 mm) 310gsm
- Medium Satin Photo paper (483 x 329 mm) 290gsm
- Medium Art Etch paper (483 x 329 mm) 310gsm
- Medium Matt Fine Art paper (483 x 329 mm) 315gsm
- Medium Canvas (image size shortest edge 297mm)
- Large Satin Photo paper (615 x 432 mm) 290gsm
- Large Art Etch paper (615 x 432 mm) 310gsm
The Satin Photo paper has a semi-gloss finish, ideally suited to reproductions of photographs, while the Art Etch paper has a matt textured surface that works particularly well for reproductions of drawings, etchings and some paintings. The Matt Fine Art paper is best suited for photographs, and the Canvas for paintings.
- Postcard size Satin - £6.00
- Small Satin Photo and Art Etch - £15.00
- Medium Satin Photo and Art Etch - £30.00
- Medium Canvas - £35
- Medium Matt Fine Art - £40.00
- Large Satin Photo and Art Etch - £45
Use our simple touchscreen kiosk is located in the Gallery Gift Shop. Customers can search by name of sitter or artist and view portraits available for purchase, or select an image from a period in British history, then place an order for prints that are then printed in minutes from our helpful Shop Assistants.
Use the Gallery’s Collections Search facility to similarly search by name of sitter or artist, and then having selected a portrait associated with the sitter or artist, click on the option to buy a print of this portrait from the Shopping panel on the right hand side of the page. You can browse and pirchase from our selections made for you or from the whole of the Gallery's collection.